Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Packing is...awesome???

Friday, as I was packing my "weekend bag", I told Jeff...I am so SICK of packing.

We have been gone...a.lot...like a LOT...like have spent one weekend sleeping in my bed since in the past 2ish months.  And won't be spending another full weekend at home for then month.  (We leave for Germany soon.  So excited about this.  SO SO excited.)  There was also a vacation in there...I will post more about that soon!

I think it's gonna be slowing down after that...think...hope...  I will talk about my training in another post.  But that's been the thing that's been keeping me on my toes!  When you have a 15+ mile run staring you in the face, you go wherever you can to have people run it with you!!! 

I don't feel like this is home, yet.  I DO feel like work is "work home".  I have really felt like I fit right in there and am adding value there.  I have certain things in place.  I have a chiro and a trainer (and I will post more on my trainer later...I have a love-hate relationship with her! HA!)

I love having things to do...I LOVE seeing friends.  But, soon, I will be ready to stay for a while! That's what the cold months are for, right???  We are anxious to find a church and feel more "settled".

Until then...I run on!  Happy Wednesday!  Smile on!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment